Friday, January 13, 2017

Long time no post

Selamat sore !
Well,
Ajaib rasanya memulai menulis lagi.
Karena terkahir menulis blog adalah di 2014. Disaat hati jadi batu. 😂

Dan saat ini? 13 januari 2017.. ( 3 years 😱 time flies so fast~)

Guess what ?
Am a wife now. And. A mommy 😁
With?
With the one who broke my heart that i tell on 2014.
Guess what happen?
My vacation on that 2014 is not alone. He came!  Menemani.. dg status? -Mantan- a big surprise. A big tears. A big miss too. And the special part is when "the scientist" song played in bali. Really akward. I know, my mouth n my mind can (try to) lie, but my eye not. Its teary. Damn 😁😂. But then A big fight happen. Kalo dibikin film seru 😂 berantem nangis2 di tempat umum singapore ( yea, i dont care, the people dont understand what we talk ) tapi perih sih ngingetnya. Pokoknya someday we should visit singapore soon. Make good memories so that bad memories gone. 😊. But i feel gratefull. Paling ga tidak ada yg dia tidak tau tentang apa yg terjadi.. dan bagaimana menjaga aku kedepannya dari org2 lain.. 😊
So next. I will post about my life now.

Saat ini sdg maternity leave, sebentar lg bakal balik kantor. Males bgt. To namanya butuh duit. Ya harus dijalani. Dan bersyukur masih diberi pekerjaan oleh Allah 😊

Okay. Sekian postingan comeback. See u ok the next serious post.

Chers 😘

Aiu - a mom, a wife and a banker 🦁

No comments:

Post a Comment